| Greetings and welcome to The Football Net. We love talking balls, do you? You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. Therefore you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, take part in the banter, vote in polls and enjoy fun competitions such as fantasy football and the betting exchange. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Join us today on our football forums to talk balls with us! If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features: |
| Man City in talks; with Adebayor | |
|---|---|
| Tweet Topic Started: Jul 13 2009, 12:15 PM (2,860 Views) | |
| Monty | Jul 13 2009, 02:02 PM Post #31 |
![]()
I'm a naughty boy
|
We arent gettign 20 a season the 80 has been paid upfront. |
|
|
| Robertomancity | Jul 13 2009, 02:04 PM Post #32 |
|
What day is it?
|
my bad.....well I think glazers wont be giving all to fergie |
|
|
| TheReturnOfTheKing | Jul 13 2009, 02:05 PM Post #33 |
|
Definitely NOT a Terrorist
|
Jose Fuentes, the agent of Sevilla striker Luis Fabiano has confirmed that Manchester City want to sign his client, but claims that the Brazilian only wants to join AC Milan. Fabiano has emerged as Milan's main transfer target this summer over the last week, with the Rossoneri desperate to sign a top class forward. The story has dominated the news over the past few days, with the consensus being that Milan could complete the transfer this week. However, it broke in the European media this morning that Manchester City were looking to hijack Milan's move and offer €25m for Fabiano, €7m more than the Italians' reported offer. Fabiano's agent, Jose Fuentes, has confirmed interest from Man City, but says his client only wants Milan. "Manchester City are keen on Fabiano, but he wants to play for Milan," Fuentes told Sky Sport Italia . "We are hoping that the Rossoneri make an offer to Sevilla." |
| no | |
|
|
| TheReturnOfTheKing | Jul 13 2009, 02:06 PM Post #34 |
|
Definitely NOT a Terrorist
|
4-2-4 maybe next season then |
| no | |
|
|
| RetardedDwarf | Jul 13 2009, 02:10 PM Post #35 |
![]()
Hamster Molester
|
Is there any real thought being put into who City are bidding for???? Just seems that want nearly every possible player going, without giving any real thought to whether they will play. Its a bad time to be an old guard City player, watching player after player being bid for, they must be wondering, whats going to happen to me lol. |
| |
|
|
| EL.I.AM LEGEND | Jul 13 2009, 02:15 PM Post #36 |
|
------------------------
|
cruz will be on the bench
|
| You'll Never Win Anything | |
|
|
| Robertomancity | Jul 13 2009, 02:17 PM Post #37 |
|
What day is it?
|
no seem we're linked with every player and the signing up to now have been good |
|
|
| GmenSaysWengerOut | Jul 13 2009, 02:34 PM Post #38 |
|
www.daithiholley.com
|
nah was straight 80mil |
| WENGER OUT | |
|
|
| northbank | Jul 13 2009, 02:35 PM Post #39 |
|
Goon Squad
|
why are man city still trying to sign strikers, how many do they want? |
![]() | |
|
|
| Santi | Jul 13 2009, 02:54 PM Post #40 |
|
CATHORLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
|
SELL SELL SELL. Try get Eto'o from Barcelona
|
| |
|
|
| Deleted User | Jul 13 2009, 02:55 PM Post #41 |
|
Deleted User
|
Or maybe we can sell him and buy Melo and completly ruin our season. We might as well hand Man City 4th if we did that.
|
|
|
| Santi | Jul 13 2009, 02:57 PM Post #42 |
|
CATHORLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
|
What because they're buying attackers and no defence? We can replace Adebayor and buy a good midfielder. |
| |
|
|
| Deleted User | Jul 13 2009, 02:59 PM Post #43 |
|
Deleted User
|
We can not replace Adebayor There is no available striker that can replace him. Ł20m won't be enough for us to get a great midfield player we couldn't already.
|
|
|
| GmenSaysWengerOut | Jul 13 2009, 03:00 PM Post #44 |
|
www.daithiholley.com
|
sellin for 20mil would be a big mistake, i wudnt sell for anything less than 28mil |
| WENGER OUT | |
|
|
| TheReturnOfTheKing | Jul 13 2009, 03:00 PM Post #45 |
|
Definitely NOT a Terrorist
|
wenger should move walcott up front and bring in another winger and cm with the money he will have. melo is a definite improvement on song/denilson/diaby or whoever else partners fabregas OR you never know wenger may play 4-2-3-1 next season so he may bring in an attacking midfield player to play behind rvp |
| no | |
|
|
| 1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous) | |
| Go to Next Page | |
| « Previous Topic · Barclays Premier League · Next Topic » |






cruz will be on the bench


We might as well hand Man City 4th if we did that.
8:22 PM Jul 11