-
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Greetings and welcome to The Football Net. We love talking balls, do you?

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. Therefore you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, take part in the banter, vote in polls and enjoy fun competitions such as fantasy football and the betting exchange. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join us today on our football forums to talk balls with us!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Cabinet Reshuffle
Topic Started: Sep 5 2012, 01:37 PM (617 Views)
Nokia
Member Avatar
#nmnk
What did you think of the new positions? I can't believe Jeremy Hunt was made health secretary after the scandal with sky. But overall the changes made were the right ones, just a few tweaks to get the right people in the right places imo.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Stryke
Star of Brokeback Mountain
That turned into a nice debate starer for you didn't it. :lol:
Sponsored by 'Statistics R Us'

Nokia
Member Avatar
#nmnk
I can only try :lol:

The Plastic Flag
Member Avatar
Boring Boring Chelsea
Nokia
Sep 5 2012, 01:37 PM
What did you think of the new positions? I can't believe Jeremy Hunt was made health secretary after the scandal with sky. But overall the changes made were the right ones, just a few tweaks to get the right people in the right places imo.
What do you think now that we know Jeremy Hunt was cleared of any wrong doing over the Sky affair? Do you think that you'll wait for future enquiries to conclude before passing judgment?
Trying to get an accurate picture of reality, even when that's unpleasant or inconvenient!

Nokia
Member Avatar
#nmnk
Fat Frank
Feb 5 2013, 07:09 PM
Nokia
Sep 5 2012, 01:37 PM
What do you think now that we know Jeremy Hunt was cleared of any wrong doing over the Sky affair? Do you think that you'll wait for future enquiries to conclude before passing judgment?
I take it when you say he was cleared you're talking about the Leveson inquiry? I think it's fair to say that it was the be all and end all of inquires regarding the relationship between the government and the press. However, I think Cameron should have waited to see the outcome before 'promoting' Hunt to that position, regardless of his credentials and ability. It was a brave move considering the embarrassment had he been found to have been involved.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Mass Debate Parlour · Next Topic »
Add Reply

-- -