| Greetings and welcome to The Football Net. We love talking balls, do you? You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. Therefore you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, take part in the banter, vote in polls and enjoy fun competitions such as fantasy football and the betting exchange. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. Join us today on our football forums to talk balls with us! If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features: |
- Pages:
- 1
- 2
| The u21 thread | |
|---|---|
| Tweet Topic Started: Sep 10 2012, 08:12 PM (1,116 Views) | |
| Dotty | Oct 17 2012, 04:51 PM Post #16 |
![]()
Stuck up bastard
|
He punched the gk iirc. |
|
|
| FLOPP'D | Oct 25 2012, 04:44 PM Post #17 |
![]()
The King in the North
|
Serbian FA ban two of their under21 players for a year after the England game
|
![]()
| |
|
|
| SuarezWasNotRacist | Oct 30 2012, 10:31 PM Post #18 |
![]()
monty's bitch
|
Serbian police charge England Under-21 pair after brawl Serbian police have filed criminal charges against 12 people, including two England Under-21 players, following a Euro 2013 play-off match last month. The charges relate to the brawl which followed England's 1-0 win over Serbia in Krusevac on 16 October. No names have been released but five Serbia players and assistant coaches from both teams have also been charged. England's Danny Rose, sent off as the match ended, said he was subjected to racist chants from the crowd. Police in the town of Krusevac said those charged had "committed an act of violence during a sports event". Three supporters were also charged for using pyrotechnics on the northern side of the Mladost stadium. The Football Association said it had not received any formal notification of any charges filed by the Serbian authorities. In a statement the FA said: "We have not been made aware of any of the names of individuals connected with these charges and we therefore await further details and formal communication on these matters. "Meanwhile we are in contact with the British Government for advice, as well as speaking with our colleagues at Uefa. "The FA reiterates its position of full support for all players and staff caught up in the appalling scenes in Serbia two weeks ago. "We want to reassure those concerned that we are committed to doing everything necessary to protect them whilst also offering support to individuals and their families." Uefa has charged both teams over the conduct of players and the cases will be heard at a meeting of their control and disciplinary body on 22 November. The Serbian Football Association banned two players - Nikola Ninkovic, 17 and Ognjen Mudrinski, 20 - for a year for their involvement. Goalkeeping coach Srdjan Maksimovic and conditioning coach Andreja Milutinovic were given two-year bans for their part in the disturbances |
Man Utd's 2017/18 club sponsors:
| |
|
|
| 1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous) | |
| « Previous Topic · International Football · Next Topic » |
- Pages:
- 1
- 2








1:22 AM Jul 11