-
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Greetings and welcome to The Football Net. We love talking balls, do you?

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. Therefore you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, take part in the banter, vote in polls and enjoy fun competitions such as fantasy football and the betting exchange. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join us today on our football forums to talk balls with us!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Gay Marriage
Topic Started: Jul 5 2013, 11:54 PM (3,440 Views)
mumanc
Member Avatar
red thru and thru.
it would be difficult for a religeon who state same sex as a sin,then to go ahead and marry same sex though.
state weddings ie registrar should be allowed IMO if they want it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

footyfan000
Member Avatar
Changing my tune since 2008.
It's all a hilarious argument really. People looking to get "blessed" by a sky fairy at a "holy place" is kind of fair enough if they want to buy into that, but really any organised religion is just a desperate ploy for power so I don't get why people are so desperate for gay marriage to be blessed by these organisations.

Why do we have Christian denominations called the Roman Catholic church and Church of England? Purely for power, because the Romans were losing grasp of their empire and because King Henry VIII got bored of his women and wanted a divorce.

Does nobody find it strange that an "all loving, compassionate" sky fairy/God - who loves all of his children equally - would create a hell for people to be tortured eternally? Where good, charitable people who just aren't religious can go forever but paedophilic priests can avoid by repenting for their sins?!

If that's reality, then I wish for no part of it. Really couldn't care about gay marriage - even straight marriage is just a big occasion and a commitment to somebody else. Sky fairy approval is irrelevant to me.

Stryke
Star of Brokeback Mountain
Sky Fairy :rofl:

Don't know why but that tickled me and has become my default term for a god now. Next Jehovah's Witness who comes to the dorr will be quizzed in depth about why he believes in Sky Fairies. :lol:
Sponsored by 'Statistics R Us'

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Mass Debate Parlour · Next Topic »
Add Reply

-- -