-
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Greetings and welcome to The Football Net. We love talking balls, do you?

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. Therefore you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, take part in the banter, vote in polls and enjoy fun competitions such as fantasy football and the betting exchange. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join us today on our football forums to talk balls with us!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Work Penalty
Topic Started: Oct 21 2015, 01:00 PM (1,558 Views)
BC1
Member Avatar
Clever Simpleton
Families losing thousands due to the tax cuts that will take place, which can't be negated by the NMW increase. Just like the bedroom tax and before that the poll tax, this will hurt the poorest the most. The irony is surely we all sort of knew this pre election right? Where's Frank.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dan94
Member Avatar
Monty sucks Gmen's hairy sack
Apart from those gullible to believe the scum.

Don't forget extra housing benefit cuts now too.
Edited by Dan94, Oct 21 2015, 01:04 PM.
Posted Image

BC1
Member Avatar
Clever Simpleton
The greatest irony is that all we've heard is that they want to help people 'get on and do the right thing' those very people will now lose thousands that they can't afford to lose per year. Didn't they promise pre election not to cut tax credits? Lasted all of what 5 months? And people who voted Tory who now feel cheated.. They'll know better from now on.
Posted Image

Dan94
Member Avatar
Basically makes a mockery of manifestos and renders them pointless really, because as soon as they're in power they'll do what the fork they want regardless
Posted Image

TheReturnOfTheKing
Definitely NOT a Terrorist
Is there any other way with the debt?

My only gripe is that the wealthy ministers are making excuses how it's not hitting poor when their plan is to take money from them as its far easier

This government is shambles, instead of helping the country grow they are looking at ways to cut costs at an insane level whilst they are neglecting the normal people eg steel workers and the housing market

The government schemes are pathetic but they are all the same
no

Plonker
Member Avatar
Oracle of Truth.
On another note, bit embarrassed how the UK is sucking up to China and Xi. China is rising but there's a lot of challenges ahead for them and instead of being a country that is watchful of China you have turned into a lapdog once again and trying to cuddle up to the commies. What happened to the proud country that invaded and plundered 3/4 of the globe. :(
Posted Image

RubberToe
Member Avatar
Chewbacca Lookalike
We let them all live here now
Posted Image

BC1
Member Avatar
Clever Simpleton
Says something when some of their own MPs are against what they're doing. If they don't amend or abandon this they'll likely seal -already- that they'll lose the next election, this won't just pound the poorest it'll hit people in the marginal seats who weren't expecting it.
Posted Image

Dan94
Member Avatar
BC1
Oct 21 2015, 07:09 PM
Says something when some of their own MPs are against what they're doing. If they don't amend or abandon this they'll likely seal -already- that they'll lose the next election, this won't just pound the poorest it'll hit people in the marginal seats who weren't expecting it.
This. People who live together who earn collectively over £30k will now have to pay extra rent per month, regardless of what house you live in, which is absolutely absurd, the only other time I can think of this applying is for income tax
Posted Image

BC1
Member Avatar
Clever Simpleton
Allegedly it'd be the equivalent of a 90% increase in income tax. Impressive
Posted Image

TheReturnOfTheKing
Definitely NOT a Terrorist
well its peoples fault for voting to keep them in...no idea what they expected would happen when they did.

I am sure I will be losing money down the line to them. Good part is all thought I do get some benefits, I don't live off them, I knew this sleazy government would take more from normal people, so made it my mission in the past 12 months to get promotions etc

got 1 6 months ago and hopefully will get one in a few weeks, if I get it, then I am set for life
no

Victor
Sausage Warrior
BC1
Oct 21 2015, 01:11 PM
And people who voted Tory who now feel cheated.. They'll know better from now on.
Only the one's that don't have decent jobs and need hand out's from those that do
Edited by Victor, Nov 6 2015, 03:33 PM.

Victor
Sausage Warrior
Blame others, it's always their fault

Victor
Sausage Warrior
Dan94
Oct 21 2015, 01:03 PM

Out of interest who are these people?

Dan94
Member Avatar
Victor
Nov 26 2015, 11:42 AM
Dan94
Oct 21 2015, 01:03 PM

Out of interest who are these people?
Hi Milan :wave:
Edited by Dan94, Nov 26 2015, 01:52 PM.
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mass Debate Parlour · Next Topic »
Add Reply

-- -