-
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Greetings and welcome to The Football Net. We love talking balls, do you?

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. Therefore you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, take part in the banter, vote in polls and enjoy fun competitions such as fantasy football and the betting exchange. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join us today on our football forums to talk balls with us!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
U.S Presidential Election
Topic Started: Nov 6 2016, 01:47 AM (10,666 Views)
Dan94
Member Avatar
Monty sucks Gmen's hairy sack
Trump or Clinton?

Can't add a poll for some reason
Edited by Dan94, Nov 6 2016, 01:47 AM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jimmymac™
Member Avatar
Inspirational
Dan94
Nov 6 2016, 01:47 AM

Can't add a poll for some reason
Even the forum doesn't want to choose between these two muppets

Plonker
Member Avatar
Oracle of Truth.
Hilary.

Both are deeply flawed candidates, but Hilary is the lesser of two evils. Looking at the numbers I can't see Trump winning this election at all. Hilary's up in most battleground states and should make it.
Posted Image

Wee Eck
Member Avatar
Token Jock
Vienna69
Nov 6 2016, 11:10 AM
Hilary.

Both are deeply flawed candidates, but Hilary is the lesser of two evils. Looking at the numbers I can't see Trump winning this election at all. Hilary's up in most battleground states and should make it.
You've cursed it now Vienna.
Posted Image

Dan94
Member Avatar
Vienna69
Hilary.

I was exactly like this until a few days ago.

There's some more emails which have been leaked regarding Hilary. Search "#SpiritCooking" on Twitter. Some forked up s**t
Edited by Dan94, Nov 6 2016, 11:20 AM.
Posted Image

Wee Eck
Member Avatar
Token Jock
It's mental that these are the 2 candidates put forward by the US electorate
Posted Image

Plonker
Member Avatar
Oracle of Truth.
Dan94
Nov 6 2016, 11:15 AM
Vienna69
Hilary.

There's some more emails which have been leaked regarding Hilary. Search "#SpiritCleaning" on Twitter. Some forked up s**t
Only thing I found was some ex-Democrat voter mocking her. I am sure Wikileaks will continue to publish more crap and this is mainly due to that Aussie rapist holding a grudge against her and trying to damage her as much as possible. She has a solid numbers already due to certain states always voting blue. It's a bigger foundation to build on and Trump would have to win most of the battleground states, which is not going to happen.
Posted Image

Dan94
Member Avatar
Wee_Eck
Nov 6 2016, 11:19 AM
Yup, I was rooting for Bernie
Posted Image

Plonker
Member Avatar
Oracle of Truth.
Wee_Eck
Nov 6 2016, 11:19 AM
The other Republican candidates were not worth much either bar Jeb, but he was too weak to launch any challenge. Bernie is too left wing and some of the stuff he came out was pure populism and just impossible to do. I don't like Hilary much, but she's better than Bernie.
Posted Image

Dan94
Member Avatar
Vienna69
Nov 6 2016, 11:20 AM
Dan94
Nov 6 2016, 11:15 AM
Vienna69
Hilary.

There's some more emails which have been leaked regarding Hilary. Search "#SpiritCleaning" on Twitter. Some forked up s**t
Only thing I found was some ex-Democrat voter mocking her. I am sure Wikileaks will continue to publish more crap and this is mainly due to that Aussie rapist holding a grudge against her and trying to damage her as much as possible. She has a solid numbers already due to certain states always voting blue. It's a bigger foundation to build on and Trump would have to win most of the battleground states, which is not going to happen.
#SpiritCooking - my bad.

http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/11/03/podesta-emails-reveal-clintons-inner-circle-as-sex-cult-with-connections-to-human-trafficking/

There's more emails discovered about sex worker trafficking after the Haiti disaster, discussing prices etc in code.
Posted Image

Plonker
Member Avatar
Oracle of Truth.
That's a very Republican leaning site though and reads like utter BS.
Posted Image

Dan94
Member Avatar
Tbf I haven't really been following it too much just saw all that blow up on Twitter last night
Posted Image

Wee Eck
Member Avatar
Token Jock
Vienna get in here and explain how this happened?

At least the pound is strengthening against the $
Posted Image

TheReturnOfTheKing
Definitely NOT a Terrorist
:liverpool: :liverpool:

That is all :liverpool:

no

Dotty
Member Avatar
Stuck up bastard
For once the US is copying a UK trend, enjoy the hate crimes.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mass Debate Parlour · Next Topic »
Add Reply

-- -