-
Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Greetings and welcome to The Football Net. We love talking balls, do you?

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. Therefore you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, take part in the banter, vote in polls and enjoy fun competitions such as fantasy football and the betting exchange. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join us today on our football forums to talk balls with us!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The unemployed
Topic Started: Jun 12 2017, 02:19 PM (1,859 Views)
FLOPP'D
Member Avatar
The King in the North
Papa_Lazarou
Jun 12 2017, 10:24 PM
RubberToe
Jun 12 2017, 10:20 PM
Papa_Lazarou
Jun 12 2017, 09:52 PM
In April 2016 the ONS had the median wage at £539 per week. Assuming that is extrapolated over 52 weeks that would be a fraction over £28k.

That would be about 31.6k Euro.
I'm going back on the dole ffs, I don't even earn that in a week.
That is the maximum figure you can possibly get on the dole, not what the average person on the dole gets :lol:
Here's an idea. RT you try and game the system as much as you can and see how close to that figure you get
Posted Image

John Henry April 2011

Success is winning championships. It is nothing less than that. And when you win a championship – and we will – success isn't measured or accomplished by winning once
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

RubberToe
Member Avatar
Chewbacca Lookalike
Nah I can't afford to test that out :lol:

Plus the wife works so I'll get sweet FA, especially if I just quit my job.
Edited by RubberToe, Jun 12 2017, 11:15 PM.
Posted Image

Dan94
Member Avatar
Monty sucks Gmen's hairy sack
If you quit your job you can't apply for 6 weeks iirc.
Posted Image

Wee Eck
Member Avatar
Token Jock
Paddy you also need to consider you don't pay tax on your benefits, rent paid, council tax supplemented.
I'm like Dot on this, despite my background I'm very right wing in regards benefits, so much so that I can't talk about it as it offends people.
I have a cousin (42) who has worked a total of 2 weeks in her life, she has 4 kids to 3 different fathers, she rakes in a fortune in benefits.
Posted Image

Papa_Lazarou
Member Avatar
Randolph
I think the only people who aren't right wing when it comes to benefits are those who have them as their main source of income out of choice :lol:
Posted Image

Oppa Papa Style

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Mass Debate Parlour · Next Topic »
Add Reply

-- -